Saturday, March 9, 2019

Characteristics of Successful Online Learners

Although these are the main characteristics found in this clause, I believe there are much much o the characteristics to on chore take careers then reckon the eye. (British Journal of Education Volvo 44 No 5 2013) In the word Exploring the link among entry characteristics, participation behaviors, and course outcomes of online learners by Reran Housework and esoteric Top, talks about how the entry characteristics of early online learners were older, male, employed students, (THOMPSON 1 998) but as online nurture progressed all ages, sexes and employment status used online scholarship as the way they furthered facts of life. Dabbing 2007) Participation behaviors of online learners were described in the article as lot who possessed more knowledge of online communication tools like blobs and interactive tools had increase knowledge of how online learning worked. The articled also stated that learners that had knowledge of CM tools tend to interact more than other online learne rs. (Goodwin et al 2008) Course Outcomes take over a large effect on online learners. An online leaner tends to return to learning and tell about the experience if they are satisfied with the outcome of their attainments during their online experience.While I read this article thought about my own experience of lacking to learn online. I found I too possessed several(prenominal) of the characteristics described in the article. Although I found the article a smudge one sided as to age, gender, and backgrounds, I did think that the article pointed out as online learning progresses the characteristics seem not to cast the same in green as it in one case did was a very good point to pull supplying that more and more people of all sexes, ages and backgrounds are turn to online learning just as they would face to face learning. exercise this article do me want to work harder on my ground level. It made me want to study harder, to learn as much as I could so can show that online learning is not just for smart, male, employed people like it once was. That it is for all people who want to learn and achieve their goals. Anyone that wants to pursue an online education can do it they just check to want it. The conclusions in the article were accurate for the time it was written, it was objective to all online learners and was well written and articulated. The Scriptures acquire us that anyone can learn and be taught.Proverbs 226 find out up a child in the way he should go even when he is old he will not conk out from it. Characteristics of online learners are similar to everyone in some aspect of life. I stomach learned that everyone makes their own path, their own goals, and achievements. Reading this article on the thing of characteristics of online learners showed me how I can be a better online student, ask for more out of my time as an online learner, and want more as an online learner. sine qua non to strive to learn more, give more, and ask more q uestions in my online learning and in my everyday life.I will make my online learning experience the go around it can be. I will achieve my goal of earning a degree and I will make a better life for me and my family. Reading this article has given me more passion and more drive that I can earn this degree and I can have my bar and eat it too. Characteristics of online learners whitethorn be similar to most online learners, but have learned that even though entry characteristics, participation behaviors, and course outcomes may have an effect on online learning outcomes, as individuals we learn other than and want different things out of our online earning experiences.Online learning is unique experience and it takes planning, organization, and lettering to be an online learner, we can all do it and we can all achieve our goals if we put our minds to it. In our life as children we have really eternally been online learners, just not on the internet. We learned from the lines in t he Bible, we learned from the line in our school books, and we have learned from our parents. If you apply all that you have learned in your life to your online learning you will be a Successful Online Learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment