Sunday, August 4, 2019

Designing a Leaflet :: Leaflets Consumerism Essays

Designing a Leaflet Tasks: 1. Design Leaflet 2. Produce Pricing System 3. Create a website 4. Create a Labelling System Task 1: Analysis Design a leaflet containing the information of the content of the shop’s selling items, prices, opening and closing hours. Form of Output:  · Hand made leaflet on an A4 sized page, which will be photo copied many times and be posted off to companies, businesses, and near by houses. The leaflet will contain pictures of sandwiches and various drinks Information to be output:  · On the first page I will have the Lancre lunch box logo.  · Opening hours  · Closing hours  · Shop name  · Location  · Map with Location clearly labelled  · Pricing  · Vouchers giving a certain amount of cash off certain sandwiches, printed in each leaflet!  · Terms and conditions top using the vouchers. (In small print on the last page, not to waste space for other deals and advertisements.  · Information on different types of sandwiches, providing a different vegetarian alternative menu for vegetarian customers.  · Information on a large selection of meat sandwiches for the majority of customers who are meat eaters. Data for output:  · On the first page I will have the Lancre lunch box logo.  · Opening hours  · Closing hours  · Shop name  · Location  · Map with Location clearly labelled Desired outcomes: 1. Text must stand out 2. Details must stand out 3. Must be colourful 4. Must be easy to read 5. Information must be justified and look neat Task 1: Design: Leaflet I have designed 2 leaflets on paper. Shortly after I designed the first one, I surveyed the issues and problems that arose. I solved the problems and applied the changes to the second leaflet. I will be using Microsoft publisher to design the leaflet. This program will provide a solution because:  · It has a colour feature, which I will take full advantage of, to attract potential customers.  · It has the ability to show me my 3-page leaflet via a visual display unit (VDU).  · It is very user friendly in the way that it can easily interpret my desired outcomes. E.g. the leaflet feature used to create a leaflet.  · Will give me a good visualisation of the outcome!  · It is specially designed to create this type of outcome! (A leaflet)  · I can import colour graphic files! Why I have chosen the colours and effects that I have chosen for the leaflet: Front page:  · I will have an Ivy border due to the fact that it will create good contrast against the Lancre lunch box logo! It will also look very

No comments:

Post a Comment