Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Family history Essay

incline 12 Oct, 02 2013 Cuiyu.He Mr.Wong My Father My retain is one responsibility person. My grandmother has quadruple children, my father is the oldest one, and he has two brothers and one sister. They were very poor in their childhood, my father only finished middle school, and accordingly he postulate go get a job for his brothers and sister to pay for the school. When my father was teenager, he can do a lot of things such as farming, selling the crops and take care of the family. My Father was born in 1963, has see the Cultural Revolution of the 60 s and seventy s life, he has also experienced the Cultural Revolution after the era of advance and opening up in the eighty s and ninety s life and well-off life in the 21st century. I evermore hear my father say, I was born at right duration when I was born I can consecrate anything. Before mainland China carried out purify and open policy, my father was not enough cardinal year old.The whole country was poor at that tim e, Even the common people to raise a few chickens and sold eggs have a little more money cant get buy frock, include my fathers family. My father remember as he was a child, every sew a saucily clothes must wait for Chinese current Year, and sewed particularly big, wear in the embody doesnt fit, sewing plan have to resurrect up when he was three years old can wear, if the fit, the body learn up a year, the clothes will not grow up. Every clothes were wear by brother and yonger brother and then sister in turns. anyway, the youngest children basic cant wear new clothes, can only wear take down the old clothes, and oft the old clothes on pile of patch.When my father was a kid, heed to my grandmother said in order to save money, grandmother precisely buy 1 cent or 2 cents vegetables, 9 cents of rice, meat, slant is unthinkable, is eat fish oil are not to burn, only 5 per person per month plan two oil, half jins of flesh, Sometime they do not have enough food for everyone, th ey were only eat perfumed potato evey meal they do not have any pork barrel to eat, and until they would have a chicken to eat must wait for New Year.my grandmother to the balance of the money you gave birth to a child do confined, due to the lack of nutrition, grandmother sometimes faint in the ground, the grandads wages to the 52, 50 RMB, only slightly better family life.In order to reduce the burden of my grandfather, my father took temporary workers, worked at the porters, stevedore, caster, Turner, he only have 28 to 60 RMB a month. After the reform and opening up to a good period, especially into the 21st century, our lives have improved considerably, my fathers income also has in the past three hundred RMB rose to nearly 30000 , my father was building our first home in our hometown. In 1997, my father immigrant to the Untied State, he also working secure every day. My father used his whole life for his family, I hunch him, and He is always my most respected person in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment